If the romance in your life is less than you feel you deserve, or less than you want, or the lack of romance is causing your weight gain, migraines, and daydreams, then I have just the Mac app for you.
Here’s how to take an ordinary, everyday, mostly boring photo and turn it into a romantic photo fully worthy of starting a burning fire in the heart. Or, it’s a good way to make use of lonely afternoon slaving over a hot keyboard and wondering about the life that might have been.
Before you decide to call it quits in the romantic department, add Romantic Photo to your Mac’s growing collection of photo enhancement apps. This one is aimed solely at turning a photo into a romantic photo with dozens of photo styles.
- Captured Moments – Levels out shadows and light then creates mood with tone.
- Day Dream – Enhances softness in light areas and deepens shadows in dark one for a day lit and dreamy feel.
- Dreamy Photo – Renders a dream-like quality to the image.
- Golden Memories – Combines softness with dreamy tone for a timeless quality.
- Heavenly Photo – Renders a dark dreamy black and white effect to the image.
- Heavenly Detail – Renders a soft black and white effect to the image.
- Romantic Red – Uses a selective colorization process to spotlight a chosen color.
- Romantic Scene – Renders a dark romantic feel to the image.
- Soft Touch – Combines softness with a touch of light for a soft feel.
- Warm Glow – Adds a light glow then combines it with warm tones for atmosphere.
What can Romantic Photo do to an otherwise mundane snapshot?
See? Ordinary photo with a clearly romantic style attached just by clicking a preset.
How can you get those romantic styles onto a mundane photo? Presets.
Select the style you want to impose on your photo, adjust and tweak using the sidebar controls and sliders, and the finished photo suddenly has that romantic look. Yes, it’s that easy.
Romantic Photo comes with effect brushes, photo borders, 10 filters, and a clever color filter and soft focus option. It just doesn’t take much effort to take what seems like an ordinary and not so memorable photo and turn it into a romantic look worthy of sharing.
If there’s a negative it has more to do with the trial and error time when tweaking a photo with the sidebar tools. Stick with the presets and save time.