What you don’t want from your smartphone comes as news from Lee Moran in the New York Daily News and a Galaxy S3 owner.
He said he fell asleep after setting the phone to charge but was suddenly woken up by “a loud noise and a weird squeaking sound.” His room quickly filled with smoke and a chemical smell. The phone, still plugged into the wall, was on the verge of catching fire. The mini blast also burned his mattress cover. He threw water on the smoldering phone but burned his finger in the process. Samsung has not yet commented on the claim.
That proves the Samsung Galaxy line is the hottest smartphone ever.