As if all it would take is a few iPhone apps to improve the quality of our lives, Business Insider comes up with a list of 13 apps, conveniently displayed on 14 pages with advertisements on each page.
- Waterin – to remember to drink more water
- Sleep Pillow – sounds to sleep by
- Burner – a disposable phone number
- Uber – personal, on-demand taxi service
- Postmates – inter city delivery service
- Cardmunch – take a photo of business cards
- Google Drive/Dropbox – online storage
- Dots – a game of… dots
- Google Now – so Google can follow you more
- Spotify – rent music, don’t buy
- Instapaper – store info to read later
- Google Maps – because one maps is not enough
- Fantastical – I don’t know why
That’s the entire list on one page, with three ads.