9to5Mac on what we should and could expect from Apple in 2014:
While Steve Jobs was adamant that a 3.5-inch screen was the perfect size from a usability perspective, and that no-one would buy a phone “so big you can’t get your hand round it,” let’s also not forget that he was equally strong in his view that 10 inches was the right size for a tablet. Other manufacturers have proven the first point wrong, and Apple itself sells more iPad Minis than full-size iPads (albeit it at 7.9 inches rather than 7).
- Larger-screened iPhone: Likelihood? 90%
- Larger iPad: Likelihood? 75%
- Thunderbolt 4K display: Likelihood? 90%
- Apple 4K Television: Likelihood: 50%
- iWatch: Likelihood: 90%
- New Apple Stores: Likelihood: 90%