James Kendrick, going against the grain.
The iPad is a top selling tablet for a reason, and Android models are moving in increasing numbers. While these are solid purchases for some, Windows 8 tablets are just as good in some areas and better in others.
- Choice – I can’t see this is a reason not to buy an iPad
- Plug and Play – An iPad doesn’t even need to be plugged
- Windows 8 – 150-million iPad users just say no to Windows
- Double Duty – Windows PC and tablet; sounds good, right?
- Microsoft Office – Yes, it’s that dinosaur from 1999
- Real Work – Uh, I’m tired of doing more work
- Apps – I had to laugh at this. Windows apps, yes. Tablet?
- Any Browser – Except Safari
- Multi-tasking – The most overrated effort of the 21st century
- Long Term Viability – Microsoft will be around awhile (Apple is doomed)