I like lists, but this is a whimsical list at best. From Ann Brenoff who probably compiled the list on a rainy Sunday afternoon just before a nap.
There are some things we are too young for and other things we are too old for. But there are some clear demarcations of things we should have done by the time we hit 50.
Some I’ve done, some I will, some I haven’t, some I won’t. Here’s the official Spoiler Alert!
- Owned a matching set of big fluffy towels (seriously; that was #1)
- Burned your candles (won’t happen)
- Used your good china regularly (everyday)
- Presever photo albums and scrapbooks from youth (too long ago)
- Made peace with the past (working on it)
- Found a best friend you can call 24/7 (she lives here)
- Learned how to enjoy things by yourself
- Been dazzled by a masterpiece (she married someone else)
- Made a difference (still working on that)