There must be a reason we’re attracted to lists of vehicles most of us will never see, let alone drive, let alone own. It takes a few clicks to get through Exotic Whips list of expensive cars, #10 starts at $445,000.
If you happen to have a TON of cash sitting around collecting dust, this is going to be a great guide on how to spend that cash quickly! However, if you’re the typical gear head and you love checking out ridiculous cars, you’re who this is meant for! These are the current most expensive rides you can buy. This has been a pretty amazing year for super cars. We were introduced to the LaFerrari, Porsche 918, and McLaren P1…all of which made our list of most expensive cars, go figure
- Lamborghini Aventador Roadster – $445,000
- Rolls-Royce Phanton Extended -$550,000
- Porsche 918 Spyder – $850,000
- 2013 Henneyssey Venom GT – $1,000,000
- 2014 McLaren P1 – $1,150,000
- 2013 Pagani Huayra – $1,500,000
- 2013 Koenigsegg Agera R – $1,700,000
- 2014 Ferrari LaFerrari – $1,700,000
- 2013 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse – $2.25-million
- 2014 Lamborghnini Veneno – $4-million
What $4-million gets you.
I prefer red.