Even if the buzz around the food truck renaissance started off frenzied and then cooled a bit, the resilience of these mobile eateries is a testament to the fact that creative, quite literally chef-driven food need not be limited to wallet-busting restaurants with month-long waiting lists.
- Ms. Cheezious Fresh Made Grilled Cheese, Miami
- Two for the Road, San Diego
- Cousins Maine Lobster, Los Angeles
- The Cinnamon Snail, New York City
- Rickshaw Stop, San Antonio
The survey ranked 101 of the best food trucks.