Which five companies in the U.S. have the worst customer service? Ed Oswald has the details.
Nothing’s worse than something going wrong and realizing you’ll have to call a company that you absolutely hate to talk to. These companies have no clue how to treat customers, you think to yourself. Do these people hate their jobs? Why is it my fault? How the heck are they in business! Time and time again, it seems like the same companies appear on review websites for their shoddy customer service. How they get away with it, we don’t know.
- Comcast – cable TV and internet access
- Time Warner Cable – TV seems to be a problem
- AT&T – Or, maybe telecommunications
- Wells Fargo – OK, a bank, too
- Dish Network – Yeah, back to TV