Jess Bolluyt with 10 Reasons People Buy iPhones Instead Of Android Phones:
Petty arguments aside, there are some pretty good reasons to consider each mobile operating system, which means despite what some Android devotees may think, there are some solid reasons to buy an iPhone. There are also some not-so-great reasons.
Spoiler Alert (to save you 10 clicks)! Warning: some of these are lame (but mostly true).
- They like iOS better than Android
- iPhones support all of the apps most people want
- They’ve heard all kinds of things about iOS security
- iPhones play well with other Apple devices
- They’ve already owned an iPhone
- iPhones are easy to recognize
- iPhones are not packed with carrier bloatware
- iPhone will last longer than an Android phone
- iPhones are easier to resell than Android phones
- Phones are not compared based on raw specifications