I’d prefer to get 17 gadgets for less than $100. Total. But Nicole Carpenter’s list is filled with the latest and a few duds.
You may not be able to achieve the pristine clarity of a 4K television or the robust processing power of the latest gaming machines, but there’s no reason you can’t find something to satisfy your tech cravings without breaking the bank.
Just don’t buy all 17 at once. Spoiler Alert! Too many Amazon products were on the list, but these were the most interesting:
- Aquaovo Alter Ego Water Filter
- Griffin WoodTones (headphones)
- OlloClip (iPhone camera lens)
- iBlazr 2 LED Wireless Flash
- Solartab S1111 Solar Charger