Good list of tips from Jonny Evans.
I’ve spent years collecting iPhone tips. Here are 15 iPhone hints you’ll probably use every day. None of them are particularly hard to find, but all of them make a difference to how you use your Apple smartphone.
The key there is “every day.” And why is it called “Apple smartphone” instead of iPhone? Spoiler Alert!
- Flash (also known as Flashlight)
- Film in Landscape Mode (film?)
- Siri Opens Apps
- Speakerphone (ask Siri to dial)
- Thumbs (think Accessibility)
- Refuse Call (with reminders)
- Swift Charging (Airplane mode)
- Silence (turn off keyboard)
- Caps (double tap Shift)
- Full Stop (also known as Period)
- Apple Turnover (cute; flip iPhone upside down for silence)
- Calculate (swipe to delete last number)
- Expenses (use Notes)
- Maps (double tap to zoom)
- Word Search (use Safari)
If you’re not using some of those then you’re doing it wrong.