Mary Meeker’s annual look, including the slide; always worthy reading. Asa Mathat has details:
The Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers partner released 294 slides in rapid succession, covering everything from smartphone behavior in the U.S. to tech company competition in China.
- 2017 was the first year in which smartphone unit shipments didn’t grow at all.
- People, however, are still increasing the amount of time they spend online.
- The global average selling price of smartphones is continuing to decline.
- E-commerce sales growth is continuing to accelerate.
- The speed of technological disruption is accelerating