How not to waste money on various and sundry technology gadgets. David Nield:
Prying open the packaging of your new gadget should fill you with excitement, not second thoughts. To avoid the sinking feeling that you have, once again, spent $80 on a device you don’t need
I cannot count the number of times that has happened. Spoiler Alert!
- We buy tech that cuts corners
- We buy tech that’s about to be replaced
- We buy tech that’s not supported
- We buy tech that’s incompatible
- We pay more than we need to