Good list of Watch apps and usage tips from Graham Bower:
Technically, six-pack abs are a pair of muscles known as the rectus abdominis, which run vertically down your front, from just below your chest. The reason they look like six (or sometimes more) muscles instead of two is because they are subdivided with tendons that run horizontally across the muscles.
- Monitor your diet with Lose It
- Keep tabs on your body composition with the Health app
- Use the Workout app for conditioning
- Train your core with the Runtastic Six Pack Abs workout
- Use the Breathe app to manage stress levels
- Hide progress pics in the Photos app