Peter Aitken has a list of differences between buying a Tesla and buy another card brand.
Along with trying to revolutionize the automobile industry with the electric car, CEO Elon Musk wanted to revolutionize the car-buying experience. For better or worse, buying a Tesla is a very different process from buying a gas-powered car
Think ‘online.’ Spoiler Alert!
- Teslas are exclusively sold online — even when you visit in person
- Tesla stores aren’t just for buying cars
- Tesla buyers don’t have to settle for ‘what’s available’
- Tesla buyers have to consider how far they live from a charging station
- Tesla buyers can refuel their cars at home — but they’ll have to consider the costs
- The CEO might actually address your concerns as a car owner